Export Package feature just doesn't work

What I mean, for example, why not (if things get screwed up if choosing wrong combination here = make wrong combinations impossible) make “generate package” disabled/greyed if the project is set as “assets embedded”?

1 Like

Yeah thats a good idea.

Ok this is the release version of Blocs V3.4.5, Im still doing some last tests with it and plan to put it live tomorrow. It contains a rage of fixes and some new patches for packages and embedded assets.

You can download v3.4.5 it here, give it a shot and let me know if it works any better.

Important
There was a bug that meant if you ran the embed function on a project twice it would corrupt the asset links, if you have done this the project will still not load.

Don’t know if you just released a new version, 3.4.5, or if that was an old one, but I downloaded it (above) and tested it fast. Maybe I did it wrong, again, but its seems to be, at least here, not yet working… Or in what way should we do it?

I tried to do it (in 3.4.5) once again, in case I was imagining things or did it wrong in the first test…

To clarify the fix addresses images not loading at all when they are packaged and moved to a separate system.

I’m not sure if you are experiencing the same thing, I’ll take a proper look tomorrow it’s late here in the UK

I hope it’s clear what I’m doing there in those 2 videos. It’s late here too (in Sweden) so good nite!

It doesn’t work at all, it’s even worse than before (here)!

Yes its really clear. The Package you created could you get a copy of that over to me please?

It’s possible, how and where to send the zip?

Just DM me a direct download link from dropbox etc.

Oops, sorry, I don’t know what DM is and how to do that…

Direct Message

Click on my face and hit the message button

Message sent.

1 Like

Is it OK with you if I remove the file now, Norm?

Download completed??

Sorry its manic this morning. I just tried to download, could you please put the link live again.

Message sent, I hope the download worked now…

I have it and its working here in 3.4.6 so all of the new fixes I have done this morning have addressed the issues.

I’ll get the beta out later today!

try this release :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will now :wink:

1 Like