Font display problem

Hello to all

I am redesigning my website and focused on the content I did not report the following problem. When I am in edit mode and I put attributes on the text everything is fine. However, as soon as I switch to preview mode in Blocs or on Safari, all my attributes disappear and the font is systematically bold.
Any ideas?

Thanks

Here are some screenshots.

Any idea my friends !

No idea but if you do an inspection on safari you should see if the block has a class. No idea but if you do an inspection on safari you should see if the block has a class

1 Like

It’s not about one bloc, or one bric, but about the whole project.

I understood that it was the whole project but it might help you to understand what is going on if there is a class that applies to it and find out where it comes from

1 Like

Probably a faux-style issue. If your font doesn’t have the weight or italics you are setting, a browser will try and replicate it.

Although it is nice to have screen shots, a live link would be better. Otherwise its just throwing darts in the dark.

The font used is PT sans which I already used on my previous site.
What is surprising is that in edit mode everything appears correctly.
I put my work online here: Home

Thank you

You have added a font-weight of 700 globally.

1 Like

Thanks @Jerry
Ah yes. I don’t know when I put that in. I just modified the H1,H2,H3… class which contains this parameter but I still don’t have the attributes (no bold in particular)… and now Block which blocks and becomes extremely slow. Forced to quit. But what’s going on?

Hello
I still have the same problem, whatever the version of Blocs, including the latest beta.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks