Image gallery

Second choice after trying to resell me Swiper :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Apologies @apswoodwork for hijacking your thread for 20 mins. The serious part can continue below.

2 Likes

Hi @WeatherguyNH
I have that but hasn’t been updated or improved for ages

I think it’s a safe bet it never will be updated.

1 Like

No problem @Jerry .
I dig into the messages to see which option fit me best.
I’m always reading threads, even if they don’t direct relate to my humble site (or understanding)!

1 Like

Ye @PeteSharp
You’ve generously helped me before with my testimonials slider.

1 Like

Hi there, I’ve not made one with a free account, but from what I can see it’s only storage size that differs. You can still upload a decent amount of images to the 0.5gb free account limit.

Plus the images created on demand and cached are the right size for the device, saving bandwidth on mobile devices and for meeting google page experience criteria.

1 Like

Truly beautiful paintings mate. There are some huge files sizes on the page though, I think one is around 3mb.

1 Like

Thanks very much.
Yes, a couple of the earlier ones up there weren’t optimised properly, that’s something for when I get into a revamp in the new year, but thanks for the comment.

1 Like

Hi Jerry:

Splide is interesting Jerry. Tell me, how easy is it to continually change the images in this carousel?

Thanks

Rich the Weather Guy

Hi @WeatherguyNH
I’ve just sat down to read about this (namely Volt and Splide) for an hour now also.

Hi @WeatherguyNH. Adding images is as easy as using the image bric. I posted a few months ago a short tutorial on how to implement Splide here:

1 Like

Thanks Jerry, I might just give a go.

Rich

The Weather Guy

Hi,
I realize while testing Splide on a website where I also use Volt, that the modifications made with Volt are not saved!
Has anyone had this problem and more importantly, found a solution?

Not sure if I’m following you.

On the page where I integrated a carousel with Splide, all blocks editable with Volt do not keep changes when saved and logged out.

After redoing a test, I managed to keep the modifications of a block outside the carousel.
On the other hand, it’s impossible to modify the contents of the carousel.
Certainly a conflict between Volt and Splide, but I can’t seem to resolve it!
I can select an item from a list, but not modify it.
Same for the title and the image…

So you have Volt Content inside a Splide carousel?

Call me blond :woman: but I’m still not following you. :thinking:

Hi InStacks,

Yes, look at my screenshot above, unable to edit content…