Important Announcement for Third Party Developers 📢

Just make it the default page on your browser, every time you open a new browser window or tab :wink:

2 Likes

Great idea! This will boost your website’s engagement. Here’s a breakdown of the changes I suggest:

• Switch updates from weekly to monthly.
  • Enhance Product Descriptions: Add text modification tools to make product descriptions more dynamic.
  • Related Products: Improve recommendation accuracy by refining the product tag algorithm.

Thanks for supporting us

3 Likes

The trusted badge is monthly, if that’s what you’re referring too? Updates can happen when ever the dev wants.

1 Like

Monthly is excellent time to complete my work or updates.

You just have to login within that time frame.

1 Like

Okay, That’s easy :grinning:

1 Like

I am sure ChatGPT can help with that.

Please do tell :thinking:

It helps with forum posts, so I figured it could be tweaked to manage logins as well.

Only the Meta AI would be that evil.

I’ve made a few more improvements to store fronts this morning.

• Display how long a developer has been active.
• Added category counts.
• Added number of product likes.

Here are some more ideas for optional features for the store fronts, cast your votes.

Hire Button
Add a developer hire button to store fronts and products

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

News Banner Bar
A banner bar on the store front to announce developer info, sales updates etc.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Location Information
Display your companies location.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
2 Likes

This is great, 3rd party developers choosing to monetize on top of the Blocs brand and @Norm’s years of diligent effort should likewise be held to a certain level of accountability to coincide with the high level of standards that you have set for your products. I think its great incentive for 3rd party developers to uphold the standard this app has set while protecting Bloc’s customers and the overall brand success.

A few further suggestions:

• I would also suggest adding an “Unavailable” red badge to the associated card items on the store, much like the “New” & “Updated” badges which are present currently, maybe consider turning back the opacity on those unavailable cards as well for further differentiation.

• Something should also really be present to provide the appropriate status in app, when people search in app regarding Brics and Blocs and store items show up as part of the search results.

2 Likes

Thanks and some good suggestions.

The latest beta includes an update that means only trusted seller products show within the in-app search functions.

2 Likes

More updates for sellers.

• Banner bar for store fronts :white_check_mark:
• Location Information :white_check_mark:

Options are in account settings for seller accounts.

Here is our own store with location and banner enabled.

4 Likes

We also now have a sellers page.

3 Likes

Another new feature of the Blocs Store :muscle:

Trusted seller store links are now displayed at the top of the home page. These are randomised to keep it fair, you just need to be a trusted seller.

4 Likes

Works really nice, great addition. :grinning:

You might want to add an object-fit: cover to the image though, so Brecht doesn’t look deflated :smile:
Handy fall back, when a square image is not used.
ie.

This…
CleanShot 2024-03-27 at 09.37.20@2x

Verse this…
CleanShot 2024-03-27 at 09.37.38@2x

Sellers page looks really nice too.

3 Likes

well spotted, thats fixed up.

1 Like

It’s great to see our store improving the user experience.

3 Likes

Looks like Brecht has lost 10 lbs since you fixed that.
Can you take 10 lbs off me as well? :laughing:

Rich the Weather Guy

5 Likes