Surreal CMS creator here. I’ve been following these discussions for awhile, and now that Surreal CMS 7.0 has launched, I’m ready to tackle some of the problems that Blocs users are having with content management.
From what I’m hearing, the biggest problem is syncing changes after content is published. I have a few ideas to solve this, but I’d like to learn more about YOUR workflows before proceeding.
Surreal is agile, so let’s identify all the major pain points and figure out how to solve them.
I think everyone here is at least familiar with Surreal CMS, but for those who aren’t I’ll summarize:
- Connect to your website using FTP, FTPS, SFTP, Amazon S3, or WebDAV
- Enable the pages you want you and your clients to edit
- Define content regions using
- Edit your pages visually (inline)
- Publishes changes directly back to your server
Aside from what you’d like to see be done better, I’m happy to answer any questions you have about Surreal or content management in general.