Minimalist Blocs Library for Blocs 5

So excited about what our BlocsMaster is putting together for us. Thank you, @Eldar for your dedication and sharing your knowledge. :smile:

11 Likes

Hi @KBConcepts
As always, thanks for your support! :pray:t2:

I am currently dedicating myself to developing this new product that I believe will be incredibly useful to many people. I am confident that it will be a game-changer.

In March, I plan to share more information, including a video demonstration and the first public beta. I am excited to see what people think!

Thank you once again for your support.

Best regards,
Eldar

13 Likes

Looking forward seeing these new design possibilities :+1:

1 Like

I got the mail… and I can’t wait… Your work is amazing!!!

2 Likes

Thanks, @Jannis & @Mattheus

Can’t wait to share it with everybody!

2 Likes

Looks amazing - can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

Hi
That’s great for design :clap:t2:

1 Like

Checking my mail every hour now… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hi @Mattheus
The first public beta in a few weeks :grinning: You will be the first to know!

1 Like

Just checking…

I haven’t slept properly for days, so forgive my mistakes :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

What an incredible job! Big thumbs up!!! I can’t wait for the release!!

3 Likes

WOW!!! Eldar…this is a game changer for Blocs, for all users and people building a lot of websites for now doing so with speed and with a flawless delivery.

This has taken Blocs and its options to a new level…first templates…now tempKIT!

Amazing work. Be very proud!

Now get some sleep!

4 Likes

Thanks, guys! I am 100% sure this is going to be amazing for Blocs users, both advanced and beginners.

7 Likes

‪Greatest work :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

I appreciate the work you do :+1:t2:‬.

3 Likes

Great! Blocs on steroids!

We have to work together to make Volt CMS integrated with Minimalist :smiley:

7 Likes

Excellent work.

2 Likes

@Eldar

Now this would be crazy if it could be done in a very thorough (deep integration) yet simple and easy to use. Add someone with database integration skills, for dynamic functionality, and you are taking everyone to a whole new level!

2 Likes

Thanks @AnasHyeee
I also appreciate all the work you do! Continue to create more content for Blocs users in Arabic language!

2 Likes

Thanks, Jannis! :raised_hands: That’s a good way to put it! I have used this product for a couple freelance projects, and I can’t go back to making websites from scratch or even from templates! Will be interesting to see how I can make it work with Volt CMS in the future.

4 Likes