Minimalist Blocs Library for Blocs 5

Thanks for the ideas! :+1:t2:

I would love instructions on how to create a library like that myself. I do have some ideas but I still struggle to make myself a template with different blocs to chose from like you did.

With @Eldar doing it all here and with more options than an Ikea showroom to custom make websites and support, no better reason than to get this!

2 Likes

Eldar has created an elegant solution to allow us to create websites quickly, and efficiently!
I salute Eldarā€™s determination and hard work!

This is a great step in bringing Blocs to many more users.

Rich the Weather Guy

2 Likes

I totally agree.
As a user I would love nothing better than Blocs sales to rocket for @Norm and @Helen and the team and brics sales to go crazy for developers and seeing our community grow and everyone who buys Blocs, buys Eldars UI Kit !

I am sure Norm is just as excited for this as well as Eldar and the users are and this should help catapult sales and once users get this on the Blocs newsletter etc should start more users coming back to see whatā€™s happening !

4 Likes

yeah, I am cooking new template Arabic language.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s actually quite easy to do in the Beta 5.1. Just click on Organize in the Bloc Bar, and then select the blocs you want to include in your new Library. Name it whatever you want, and it will be available in the dropdown list.

1 Like

Thanks, guys! My product is not even out yet :joy: Now the pressure to get it perfect is even bigger!

5 Likes

No pressureā€¦ but do you have a launch date in mind??
(If not, I have one for you: ASAPā€¦ :smile: :smile: :smile:)

3 Likes

I am aiming for Mar 28, 2023 for the release of the first version!

7 Likes

Nah, I meant how to create a template like you did with Minimalist, that then contains all the Blocs and classes.

Just checking for an incidental update or something like that.
Not putting any pressure on @Eldar in any wayā€¦ :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Soonā€¦ :grinning: Just a few days left until the release of the first version!

4 Likes

Donā€™t forget to sleep!! :sleeping_bed:

3 Likes

Sleep?? Such a waste of timeā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :rofl: :joy:

https://twitter.com/EldarGezalov/status/1639140644752064518

3 Likes

YEAH!!! Celebration time!!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s really impressive ā€“ Iā€™m sure this took a few months of work, just wow. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

@Eldar Wow. Just wow. This is a veritable game changer for the entire Blocs ecosystem.

Youā€™re rightfully the Blocs Master.

3 Likes

@Ghost Thanks! Yeah, I have been working on this 10~15 hours per day almost every day for the past 4 months. You can imagine how excited I am to finally share it with everybody.

@brechtryckaert Thanks, Brecht! Appreciate the kind words. To be honest, this project is so huge, the product wonā€™t be 100% complete for many more months. But, when I will finish putting together all categories and all sections I want to build for this, it will be absolutely amazing!

5 Likes