NEW BRIC: Flexy Foot 2

:rocket: JUST LAUNCHED! Flexy Foot 2 - Your new favourite tool for creating reveal footers in Blocs. Completely rebuilt and smarter.

What's New!

New Behaviour - Reveal, dynamically turns your footer into a sticky footer that is revealed on scroll. Adjusting for small screen sizes into a classic footer, when your footer becomes too large for the viewport.

Smart Detect - Will recognise your footer bloc in most projects and automate everything. You can still manually assign an ID for more complex projects

Reveal Fine Tune - Tweak the reveal footer z-index and VH%, giving you more control.

GO STRAIGHT TO BUY!

11 Likes

Flexy is my most used custom bric, added by default on every website I build and this great update made it an instant purchase.

3 Likes

I’ve already tried it, it turned out fantastically well, congratulations, I have a feeling I’ll be using it a lot :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Pete for president!

1 Like

Straight to checkout :+1: best footer bric around here :star_struck:

2 Likes

Bought.
Works.
Good day.

1 Like

Perhaps the best thing about Flexy 2 is that it does what it says in an elegant manner with no complication. It just works.

2 Likes

Brilliant!

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

Priced as an election bribe, how did you know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

3 Likes

Great work @PeteSharp - I use flexy foot a LOT! and this new version has some great new features!

Brilliant.

1 Like

Another no-brainer! :+1:
Thanks, @PeteSharp for developing all these handy tools! :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

I appreciate the support from all those who have purchased so quickly. As you can imagine, Brics take time to develop and test, so it’s always nice when people buy them. (It is a risk on the devs end. :grin:).

Sending a review is helpful if you have time.

Don’t forget a portion of all proceeds will go towards helping rescue children from sex slavery! So thank you for helping towards that. :pray:

3 Likes

Bought, many thanks Pete for your hard work on these plugins, and a great cause also !

1 Like

I wanted to place my review; but I got an error message (not responding). So I place my review here:

A whole collection of very practical brics:
Any Video - a super nice video player that is certainly an asset to any website where you need a video player.
Easy burger - the simple but very effective way to create a perfect menu.
Offcanvas - Even more options to customize your menu. Recommended!!
Flexy foot 2 - How beautiful can you make a footer? With flexy foot2 you have the right tools!
Easy copyright - a very nice copyright tool
Each and every one of these brics makes my work a lot easier and more beautiful. And above all, they are very friendly to use.

1 Like

Thank you @Mattheus

I appreciate that.

Dang form failure again. It was working the other day. Not sure why this happens with multiple forms, I assume it was the review form right? @Norm

Maybe you need to create a bric for that? :wink:

Rich the Weather Guy

I’m going to release the country drop-down as a bric to add to forms :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just need to ad some fancy options.

Review form seems to be working again. I re-exported the site. The only change I made was disable burst cache. So weird.

Hi Pete,
I’ve set behaviour to reveal.
When you have blocs with background pictures and set them to parallax the page is messed up.
I may be wrong but … see here:
Test Flexy.bloc (612.4 KB)

1 Like

Thanks Bootsie I will take a look into that.

1 Like