New Bric: Scroll FX Extras

Hi @KBConcepts,

Not sure what else is really useful. I suspect most effects aren’t used anyway. It’s the timing control and being able to control the animations based on the position of other elements that’s really useful I think.
What do you have in mind?

Thanks I will try!

Negative, that didn’t work, neither from credit card or paypal

For me it allowed to buy but not use my credit that I have in PayPal…

Just curious, if there were any updates. :slight_smile:

@Pealco and @chicuelo,

There must be some reason that these purchases didn’t go through. I’m looking into it, in the meantime I will reach out via direct message to you both when I have an alternative method ready for you both.

1 Like

So… Not sure if anyone has come across this, but I’m completely stuck…

The problem:

• Scroll FX does not work in the browser. When you upload the site via FTP and view it, elements that are set to have the Scroll FX applied to do not show. The only way to get them to show is to resize the browser window, either height or width (even the smallest amount) and their animation will work, it’s like its triggering the Scroll FX. If you refresh or go to a different part of the website, the process repeats itself.

I have had it working previously (several days ago).

Things I’ve tried so far:

• Created a new project from scratch.
  • Reinstalling Blocs, 3.4.10 (last known when it was working)
  • Uninstalled the extension and reinstalled.
  • Tried Blocsapp 3.4.10, 3.5.0 and 3.5.1 Beta 1, on both existing projects and new projects (Initially I thought it may be due to the core updates of jQuery and the Boostrap Framework on Blocs 3.5.0)
  • Restarted my Mac.
  • Uninstalled all extensions, downloaded the Scroll FX again and installed just that 1 extension.
  • Tried different Browsers (Brave & Safari).
  • Tried different Macs.
  • Cleared the cache on the browsers.

Things I know:

• It works perfect in Blocs Preview and when testing in the browser (locally)
  • It always works on Mobile, even when uploaded.
  • Works fine on iPad, even when uploaded.

It works fine when previewing in the browser and directly in blocs app, it seems to be on the export it goes pear-shaped.

Anyone got any ideas?

Hi @Brocky120,

As I mentioned earlier I’m not at my desk, so I’m sure this won’t be solved today, but it will be addressed. It really sounds like a potential blocs bug. It’s probably best to wait until I can have more info for you.

Also, if this is a bug (which I think it may be) it’s going to require a bit of patience as I work to get Norm as much information as I can about how to reproduce the problem. Then he’ll need time to work on it. Just a heads up.

Thanks for all the intel it’s definitely going to help!

1 Like

Hi @Whittfield,

No problem. I’ve listed as much info as I can to help you and Norm hopefully find a solution to this.

No rush to be fixed, it’s not stopping me on my project, it was just baffling how it worked and then stopped.

This does not take away from the amazing work you have done on this Bric and is one of the best Brics available for Blocs!

Thanks,
Josh

Hi Whittfield,

It appears my Scroll FX bric is now working when viewed in a desktop browser. Not sure what happened, or the cause of this or how to reproduce it, as I said it’s a very strange one and would just like to thank you for your help and the amazing Bric! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Josh

I am trying to buy this scince a while but I still can´t do it. Guys do you have any other purchase method?

Hello @Whittfield do you have any news about this, I want to buy the bric this week please…

Same here, In your situation I will go after paddle because I loose money every time a user wants to purchase and he can´t. In my country, U$15 are more unreachable every month.

If you have tried paying with Paypal and had no luck please try again. Gumroad has acknowledged issues with Paypal recently and things should be fine now.

If it’s your card that is not processing, I’m afraid that I don’t have a remedy for that.

Let me know which was the case.

I think all billing companies have problems from time to time. I sell a product online through Fastspring and once or twice a year somebody will email me saying they cannot complete the transaction for whatever reason and there is nothing I can really do about it.

1 Like

Hi There, could anybody confirm if this bric is working nice on blocs 4??
Thanks

I was in the beta, so I tested it with Blocs 4 prior to lease. Are you having any issues?

Yes, it is not working for me unfortunately!
Would you mind to send me the file you are using in the demo above to test it??

sure let me get that for you.

1 Like

Scroll FX Example-1.bloc.zip (1.5 MB)

Strange, I think when I made that last example I was using the Blocs 3 Asset Manager to add the images to the Blocs for project!

Anyway let me know if you run into any snags.