OOoooooooOOoh! Looks like something is coming soon!

I’m still bouncing back and forth between using RW and Blocs. I have built websites with both, I’m hoping Blocs 5 will help me finally make a decision on which one I will commit to going forward. Who am I kidding, I’ll probably still use both platforms…hahahaha :joy:

4 Likes

brilliant ! - no harm keeping both options open. I did to start with and then when I started doing more with Blocs, and when I did the same in RW I had to add several stacks…where Blocs was just there from the word go. There were a lot of things which I miss - but @Norm has added these a bit at a time to Blocs and now Blocs 5 is looking very very strong.

@Eldar has showcased some amazing work with no additional brics or code and then if needed add some of the great Brics we have and BOOM! we are in business!

The one Bric which I love is Volt from @Jannis, which has given CMS and Blogging that big thing we needed in Blocs and is another great sales tool!

2 Likes

More goodies:
https://twitter.com/blocsapp/status/1595427318268276736

THIS. IS. AWESOME. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

This is awesome, can’t wait to see how it works. Norm and his team are amazing

4 Likes

I did that for about a year, but eventually found it too confusing going back & forth, plus Blocs just seemed to be more productive with faster moving updates. Now I have just one remaining RW site that needs to be rebuilt in Blocs.

3 Likes

Pricing info is here: Blocs V5 and Blocs for iPad

3 Likes

WOW!!!..This is brilliant !!! - perfect when a client wants a website re-design using all the existing fonts, colours etc. WOW!! Love it !

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

Maybe it’s a basic thing, but since I haven’t been here long enough to have done a version update, I’d rather ask.
After upgrading to V5, I assume the ones I’ve used so far will work, and the Bric add-ons I’ve bought since will also work, right?

1 Like

Yes they should work but if you save a project in Blocs 5 it will no longer open in Blocs 4. I tend to simply save the project with a new name and archive the previous project, so it can still be opened in the older version of Blocs.

4 Likes

That’s good to know, thanks for the info. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Does Blocs 4 stay installed on our Mac when updating or the upgrade with Blocs 5 overwrite it ?

1 Like

It stays installed.

4 Likes

I just bought Blocs 5 Plus!!! :grinning: :grinning:

7 Likes

thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Just a reminder to rename the existing Blocs app as Blocs 4, otherwise Blocs 5 will overwrite it. They are both called Blocs.

4 Likes

Purchased, congratulations on the launch @Norm @Helen.

3 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

Naturally updated to V5 PLus. Thank you for your hard work. :slightly_smiling_face: :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

It looks like my whole collection of custom Brics works flawlessly with Blocs 5.
Volt, Repository, Site Search, Any Video, Easy Burger, Cadence, SmartNav Card Designer all work sweetly.

Flexyfoot works only when the new container Footer tag has not been applied. I’m sure @PeteSharp will update this anytime soon.

Awesome job done @Helen and @Norm :pray:

5 Likes

Purchased, cheers Norm :grinning:

1 Like