Poll: Free simple or payed more complex brics?

:confused:

When they arrive on your or others sites through each proposed avenue (@Eldarā€™s ecosystem or via the refined and consolidated ā€œPinned & Lockedā€ thread on the forum), that then becomes your responsibility, sales are only taking place via your channels, otherwise the goal is just to bring potential interested parties to your channels.

Its odd you canā€™t see how these two approaches would assist in meeting that criteria until an official marketplace is set in place?

@Blocs_User Thanks for your suggestion. As always, I believe it is the best one, and the one I was thinking about from the start.

At the same time, if we need something complex and functional, I donā€™t have time for that. I would suggest somebody build it (I think @Bill has a great idea of what it should be like) or wait until @norm brings us THE marketplace! :slight_smile:

I think I am just going to concentrate on building new and rebuilding old templates on BlocsTemplates.com, creating more free and advanced video tutorials for BlocsMaster.com, continue to offer 1-on-1 training for Blocs (which I really enjoy to do), and update BuiltwithBlocs.com with new submissions.

Cheers,
Eldar

2 Likes

Iā€™ll Try and bump the store along for sooner release. My plan was to get a 3rd party in to rebuild it for us. Iā€™m thinking maybe a rails app but not sure whatā€™s the best approach. Iā€™m open to suggestions for the tech itā€™s built on.

1 Like

I think you should chose the technology, where you find a good developer and which integrates best in your software architecture and environment.

Personally I donā€™t like Rails, I prefer Python, php or Node.js for Backend and jQuery or VueJS for Frontend). But it is my personal opinion.

3 Likes

I really like what I am reading here!!! Great!!

For me both of the sites lead no where. Did they come to an end?
blocscommunity.com or http://blocscommunity.com

I believe blocscommunity was web plusā€™s temp site. Not really needed as blocs.store should hopefully have all brics listed.

Bill
BricsDesign

Thanks Bill, for letting me know