It worked fine here for me (in Chrome and Firefox) but doesn’t appear to work now in Safari at least on first load.
I’ll take a look now and see what is up.
I’ve set up a test site and this version of the pre-loader works fine in (Chrome,Safari and Firefox).
So the code Blocs generates appears to work correctly, but something on @doud site is tripping up Safari. I’ll continue to look for the cause. It may be a custom Bric or something additional added to the page.
Just checking the log and there are a few warnings and errors.
- A Vimeo video that is throwing a 403 error.
- Some warnings about dmp.vendor using deprecated calls.
Maybe one of these is blocking Safari from completing the load event which clears the pre-loader.
The patch will be included in beta build 3 of Blocs 3.5.5.
@doud I’ve sent you a DM as getting my hands on the Blocs project would be great to track down the exact cause. Due to the fact, standard Blocs code works in Safari (see update 1), it’s making me suspect the problem is coming from 3rd party code used on the site.