Problem with tab anything Pro version mobile

In the example you posted it was best to use that config. But actually you can also attach TAP to entire blocs.

Here’s a sample file to get you going. It uses Tab Anything and it’s fullscreen.

ta-slider.bloc (215.4 KB)

1. All the slide stuff is standard Blocs. TA just attaches itself to the “slides”.
  2. You can adjust the height by adjusting the class .ta-slide
  3. The additional slide are hidden layers.They can be unhidden in the Layer Tree.
  4. The nav has a class that adjust it’s position so it can sit on top of the slides.
1 Like

Hello thank you for your help, I had not added a class on the blocks that’s why it does not display as I wanted. Now it’s a very good track for my setting. Thank you very much for your help. Have you made any progress on reflow because I have to integrate the store this week. There I’m going to touch up the 120 products and create the product sheets.

Hi @Whittfield,

I have a problem , i don’t understand the reasons that I dont have a dropdown in SM and XS screen.

Can you help me please

Hi:

Did you enable “Mobile Only” in the settings?

TA MOB

Rich the Weather Guy

Yes I done

I have the same issue and informed @Whittfield but no solution yet.

1 Like

Can you provide me with the link or the project file I’ll take a look.

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s the same with your project. Somehow the .js was removed from the page. Resetting the bric is the best way to go here.

Blocs has on occasion shown issues dealing with the deletion and addition of of custom brics. That whay there is a reset for the different elements of a bric. You can flush the resources, html only or both.

The reason this feature is included is because stuff happens. I can’t say what steps were taken to create the issue. Only that there are mechanisms in. place to resolve it.

What is the safest way to do this?

1 Like

how to reset a bric? by uninstalling and reinstalling?

Right click on the bric in question and you will see reset options.

1 Like

Thanks @Whittfield
Which reset option should I use to not have to start all over again?
:pray:t2:

I would suggest making a copy of your project and giving each option a try. You will find out in 30 seconds which one works for you (or not…).

Just my 2 cents of this beautiful Sunday morning. :sunny: :palm_tree: :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks Jerry - greetings from Bangkok

Thanks @PeteSharp

That would depend on what’s not working. I’d try the Resources first. Then if all else fails you’ll have to reset all.

I think mostly the issue come from folks working with more then one instance and then deleting one from stage (something like that) it confuses Blocs.

I’m sure if it’s something we can nail down an explanation for then Norm will try to fix. Right now there’s just not enough info

2 Likes