PulseCMS

Yep similar issues, myrtle-beachsc.com, on first export, my pulse block (only had one as a test) seemed to disappear, recreated it and worked the 2nd time. Could have been my mistake. But images (some) are not showing up in the carousel and the logo is not what I exported.

I purchased Pulse CMS on Black Friday because of the ā€œseamlessā€ integration with Blocs.

Since then I am running into many problems, posting some of them in the Pulse forum without getting much help, same like other usersā€¦

I recommend everyone who considers getting Pulse to read a bit in the Forum for a while before buyingā€¦

People could help if you actually posted links to the problemā€¦ Just asking vague ā€œAm I doing it wrongā€ questions, there is nothing anybody can help you withā€¦ And this is a funny statement from somebody who just posted in the Pulse CMS forums a few days ago ā€œsupport is amazing here :smile: Iā€™m a noob myself but I think itā€™s in general settings leave the admin user name blank, good luck!ā€

1 Like

well I expected some reactions like this and I dinā€™t mind. Whoever (else) reads this Iā€™d like to clarify,
of course I explained my problems and did not just ask if Iā€™m doing something wrong. What I mean is, when you are new to something and canā€™t get the expected result, I tend to think I made a mistake, but in case of Pulse I believe itā€™s just very buggy, especially with paths.

ā€œThe support is amazingā€ is what is called ā€œironyā€. Maybe some have heard of it. In this case I was happy to help this other noob with a problem that I found the solution myself just some days ago, one particular blog setting buried in the general settings, not the blog settings. So now I am an expert in finding this setting :rofl:

1 Like

In the future, whether you are asking for help here, or other forums, please leave links to the site/page you are having issues with. This is common practice on any support forum like this. You didnā€™t leave links to anything, on any of your postings thereā€¦ just vague support questions.

again, I did not at all ask vague questions. not every question need a link. I asked if slideshows can have real captions. After 11 (!) days I got a reply from someone from the pulse staff there. they obviously understood my question without a link.