Update 2.6.5

Catastrophe!
today’s update to V.2.6.5. I threw my current projects through me !!! everything moved, the pictures disappeared! The cursor floats on the screen like in the water, but it only affects the blocs, not the other programs. I urgently need the previous version to finish work! Where can I get it?

Download from here:

Wow, really! what version did you have running before this?

All that changed in this version was a few in app URLs.

Seems like another instance ?

update-issues

:thinking: Curious if any of the forum regulars are experiencing this also?

1 Like

Yeah Im wondering if its something to do with the update cycle. Maybe the app needs a hard reload as its crashing after update.

I just triple checked the repo for Blocs 2 and nothing extra has changed since August, literally bumped the version the number and updated the in app docs links.

This is what happens after downloading and try to unzip it.

Archivierungsprogramm%202018-11-21%2016-18-21

I just tried and can confirm that error as well (in English ;-).

2.6.3, 2.6.2, etc., and downward unzip fine, but the 2.6.4 zip does have an error.

1 Like

I’ve not tried to do any work with 2.6.5 but the update appeared to go smoothly through the app itself. It opens projects without issues.

screenshot_869

updated as usual, just did some editing in an old project and made a new one, all is fine here with V2.6.5

1 Like

Yeah Im wondering if the server just shit it pants.

Same here, no problems.

Casey

1 Like

all fixed.

Yep.
Download 2.6.4 and unzip is OK.
Updating in app from 2.6.4 to 2.6.5 is OK.
Good Job Norm.

1 Like

@norm, I’m sure this is just the calm before the storm (tomorrows Purple Rain storm). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Honestly I hate the next part…

1 Like

Have fun. :smile:

1 Like

Don’t worry, I wont! :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::see_no_evil:

1 Like

:heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign:
:rofl:

Where can i get the update… i just got blocks a few days ago

@Nyokhix, You can update it via the app:
https://blocs2-help.blocsapp.com/updating-blocs/