Volt-CMS carousel-indicators

Good Morning.
I have a new wish. Has any managed to move the carousel-indicators and alt text below the image with padding/margin or some other method ?
I saw this post from Flashman 2017.

I thank-you
Tony

Volt CMS is using the default Bootstrap carousel as slider.

If you find a way to style this carousel (with CSS) in a way that the indicators and captions are below the image, this CSS can also be used for Volt CMS.

1 Like

I get asked so many times by clients if they can be below also. I think with things like carousels and sliders etc It would be great to be able to have them underneath central or to the left or to the right underneath.

I think my clients go on something like the Apple website and see when they have two little icons underneath really clean showing left and right and they would like the same.

Good luck in finding something and please post your results here!. I have tried a few times !

If Volt is using the basic Bootstrap carousel as mentioned by @Jannis you just set some margin on the arrows and position to absolute.

The same method can be applied to the Blocs carousel.

Small Potato 2024-01-25 at 16.25.26

2 Likes

Perfect. I thank everyone for their responses. Great to know that it might be possible. If I figure it out I will post it here.

Cheers
Tony

1 Like