What custom brics would you like?

I know a guy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Not sure about Pete but title reels are out there for purchase. you’ll need one for whichever NLE (Non linear editor) Software you own. Final Cut, Premiere, AfterEffects etc. Not sure when I’ll have time to put something in place but that sure did motivate me! nice job @PeteSharp!

2 Likes

I am learning Final Cut and Motion at the moment. Its been a long time (other than regular use of iMovie). Last time I used a substantial editor was Adobe Premier Pro 6. Oh and I did use After Effect version 1 :sweat_smile:

I am finally just tightening up the branding.

You can freelance me @Whittfield :wink:

@PeteSharp Any Video looks great, exactly what I would need right now. Hopefully this comes sooner than later. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Version 1? Not sure if I was born yet… :thinking:

1 Like

It wasn’t in any special capacity, I spent more time playing Cannon Fodder on the Amiga back then :rofl:

2 Likes

I have been working in FC as well. Lots to learn in that application.

1 Like

I would prefer-order this if I had the ability

1 Like

Good on you @WeatherguyNH, I bought the whole pro suite. My original background is animation, pre computers, hand drawn :rofl: so I’m looking forward to getting into Motion and providing more services to my clients.

Will you post here when it’s available? It’s a great timesaver in blocs. I try to avoiding coding theses days where I don’t have to!

:grinning:

1 Like

So I am older :older_man: :older_woman:. I recall playing Psion’s Flight Simulation on the ZX81! This must have been '81-'82

4 Likes

Yes! I remember this too :joy::joy::sunglasses:

I had a ZX80. I remember hooking it up to my TV. Also remember entering some Basic programming statements, but can’t remember what it was and quickly hit the 1k RAM limit. :slight_smile:

I had a Coleco Vision…and then Adam Computer.
HA-HA…I bet no one here remembers those!

Rich

You are older @Jerry :grin:. My first computer experience was the C64. (Excluding consoles like the VC4000 I think it was, my grandfather owned that, and I remember playing tanks with my siblings in the 80s)

That Coleco Vision looked more advanced than the VC4000. So funny to think how tethered we were to the console back then, you had to sit so close.

Did you have the expansion module to play Atari games on yours @WeatherguyNH ?

Yes I did!!! Hell, I remember my Atari 2600…Pong was all the rage!

1 Like

Those were the days aye. We didn’t mind waiting while a game loaded by cassette tape. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ive been watching a few Indie Game developers making Pixel art games on YouTube.

yes I did too, staring at wonderful colored stripes on the tv I think for hours, until Turbotape came, then everything became faster!!! half an hour :slight_smile: good times, less chaotic, I think I feel pretty old now

1 Like

I think the first “computer” I owned was a TI 99/4A.
Texas Instruments…had a cassette deck that came with it for “saving” things.
I had no idea what to with this computer. Began reading about BASIC.

Simple times…

Rich the weather guy

1 Like