What custom brics would you like?

I watched my brother spend about 2 days programming a bouncing ball on the C64. He followed the code out of a magazine. Of course turning the machine off you lost everything.

In the early 90s I taught myself to program in Amos Pro on the Amiga. I made a classic pong knock off as you do.

I remember we were a bunch of kids every week collecting money to buy a C64 Magazine with a gaming cassette tape included. So the wealthiest of us who owned a double tape recorder was making copies for the rest of us, a sort of primitive net sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

My first computer:
unnamed

Personal Computer IBM “trasportabile”

making drawings with ASCII codes

1 Like

Haha. I remember the BBS days and ASCII art. I had a small BBS. But it was only accessible if I went online. No dedicated landline at home.

My first modem was 2400bps, it had dip switches to configure and no manual, I spent days trying different combinations and calling my friend to connect. But it got my BBS running.

1 Like

I bet that “portable” was heavy… :grinning:

1 Like

I remember logging into the net the first time after I got a 300 Baud modem to plug my phone into.
Nothing but BBS’s to see using Netscape 1.0.

2 Likes

It looks good, I want it.

1 Like

Actually I think my first modem was a 300, then later I picked up a 14.4K for $300 I think it was.

It’s funny to think what we got up to pre Internet.

I think it was 300 to start then jumped to 1200…was slow as molasses, but there wasn’t;t much to see anyway.

1 Like

Hold some Black Friday $$ aside for Any Video. It will be available with a nice launch price discount. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Credit Card topped-up: :heavy_check_mark:
Browser tabs setup to all Bric developers websites: :heavy_check_mark:
Press F5 every 10 minutes 24/7 the upcoming week not to miss out any BF Promo: :heavy_check_mark: :laughing: :grinning:

1 Like

Watching…waiting…$$$$

1 Like

End of week :grin:

But what will the weather be @WeatherguyNH? :thinking: :sunny: :sun_behind_rain_cloud: :sun_behind_large_cloud:

And what location :wink:

@WeatherguyNH. We need lot’s of :sunny: on the :kiwi_fruit: islands. Radio coco says: when the sun is shining the discount will be higher! :laughing: :smiley: I’ll leave it in Rich his professional hands to arrange!

Can’t be super high being a new Bric. But it will be good value IMO.

1 Like

Where are you located Jerry?

Rich the weather guy

Do we get a “Supper” with the purchase of this new Bric? :grin:

One of the worlds most pristine islands, Mauritius! :desert_island: