What do we need added in Blocs 2.4?

Simply easy to use Parallaxing features. :slight_smile:

Love you website, but it take too long to load.

How cool would it be to have background video working in all platforms / devices. :slight_smile:
Will Bootstrap 4 have this feature?

One thing I’ve really admired about BLOCs is it’s simplicity. So many skilled knowledgeable web designers have a need to complicate Blocs. So maybe it’s time in implement a Basic and Advance settings for the users. That feature is already is being use in the many great programs/apps.

An option to import from a text file and automatically create the paragraphs. Why create 20 separate paragraphs on a page one by one when it can be automated?

Hi Norm , it would be great if we can use our own nav icon design and upload it like we do the faivcon
And then you don’t have to worry about the different types of nav icons anymore - hamburger one line 2 lines etc.

More so this simple feature will give every blocks project a unique feel and if possible even to upload an animated icon Nav.

Thanks

Here my Top 5 based on my current work :slight_smile::

• opportunity to save custom made blocs
  • integrated ftp-client for faster website-publishing
  • chance to add music as background
  • opportunity to add pop ups
  • an easier way to change the language
2 Likes

I have another wish…

It would be a real time saver to flick between site pages in a tabbed style within BLOCS (just like browser tabs)

Currently you can only work on 1 page at a time.

A translation of the program into German. I could have convinced three friends, were not the English technical terms there … and especially than also a German manual. And well then, of course, a German forum.

For me personally I wished that the editing possibilities between Desktop, Tablet and Mobile would be easier to implement … and then also properly work. What I mean is, in the program everything seems to be set correctly … but tested on different tablets and mobile phones, the result was unfortunately not so good. I know that is whining at a high level.

Otherwise, I am very satisfied with the purchase.
Many Thanks!

3 Likes

I agree, it’s the same here with Arabic language.

1 Like

And from a friend in France … who likes the program but does not get along with the language :wink:

2 Likes

Sometimes I struggle with some explanations (e.g. english technical terms) and I wish there were a german translation.
But all in all it’s OK.

1 Like

Hi,

I would like to see a tagmanagement for all the brics specially on pictures and tekst and the possibility to show rgese tags with a menu item.

Michael

It would be really cool if we had an easy way to add
typed.JS by Matt Boldt

http://www.mattboldt.com/demos/typed-js/

1. Custom CSS
  2. Build-in FTP
  3. Ability to link custom JS library and work with it inside Blocs

If 3 is not a option is it hard to make it possible to export site in Zurb Foundation not Bootstrap? So will be able quickly make base template to work with.

Best
Alex

1. Top rotates, so that you can have multiple messages on pages.
  2. Blocks Library: Save individual content elements as blocks and re-use them on any page you want.
  3. More pre-built navigation design/layout options

Some cool features here http://www.semplicelabs.com/

2 Likes

PDF support would be fantastic!

Version 2.4 coming out this week would be even more fantastic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I am just curious to know in what way you would like to see support for PDF included. I have an existing website with PDF pages, but they were uploaded separately by FTP and then I just create links on the page, which opens them in a new tab. Is there something different you have in mind?

Flashman, can you send me a link to your site so I can see how it works? Thanks!