Whats your Fav mouse to use?

And, did anyone use Blocs with an iPad in Sidecar mode?

@Norm, generally fine, but I think I’ve mentioned to you privately at some point that items in the right side options column disappear off the bottom of the screen and there’s no scroll bar over there to scroll down.
Just off the top of my head, I know @PeteSharp’s easy burger options are cut off near the ‘distance between X and menu items’ option, and this is on a 27” iMac, so a decent sized screen.
I think I’d have trouble on a lesser resolution screen.

1 Like

Not yet @Jannis, but when I get my desk sorted, that’s something I’m going to try.

1 Like

I only use the trackpad on my MBP. For my home-setup I am considering a Apple Magic Trackpad.

I use it all the time this way, very cool way to extend the screen without the external display.

1 Like

Are you referring to Apple Magic Trackpad or something else?

Along with the wireless Apple Magic Keyboard, I use the Magic Trackpad 2. A good accessory for both is the Bestand Stand that holds both together as one unit nicely. It’s available at Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Bestand-Trackpad-MJ2R2LL-Keyboard-Included/dp/B01EWXHV0W/ref=sxts_sxwds-bia-wc-rsf-lq2a1_0

No @KBConcepts, I mean the iPad in Sidecar mode.

1 Like

I use a MacBook Por 16" and the Apple Mouse use 3 years old. Apparently Blocs has some issues with that mouse. I’m looking for some suggestion to use with graphic design with high dpi, even adjustable would be better, since I do not have a study hand.
I appreciate anyone will to give some thoughts.

My all-time favourite:

2 Likes

That’s what I’m using too. Works great. After many many years of using the “magic” mouse my wrist is pain free :rofl:

2 Likes

I was hoping for a more portable one, since I will use it when I travel.

@KBConcepts they also have the Logitech MX Anywhere 3 Wireless Mouse which is smaller.

But if I recall you mentioned you had large hands. I would get the regular MX. It’s not like they take up a lot of room.

1 Like

Good memory :slight_smile:

1 Like

i like to use Logitech MX Master 3. The best mouse for creatives right now.

Steelseries for me :slight_smile:

Just curious, what Model #

Rival 500, because of 10 assignable buttons )

I use a MacBook Por 16" and the Apple Mouse use 3 years old. Apparently Blocs has some issues with that mouse. I’m looking for some suggestion to use with graphic design with high dpi, even adjustable would be better, since I do not have a study hand...

Nice Mouse, I am one who uses max 4 buttons. Can all others be disabled?