Whats your Fav mouse to use?

Logitech MX Master 3 definitely.
Being able to program the buttons is a huge timesaver for me.

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

I looked at these a while back.
I only saw “PC” software, with no software for the Mac.

Rich the Weather Guy

There’s a native app/driver for mac. :slight_smile:

Yeah, but you won’t be able to program the mouse with just a driver. So it becomes just a two button mouse on the Mac. There are plenty of those, and cheaper.
I really wanted to try this mouse, but on the Mac side, it useless.
IMHO

Rich the Weather Guy

I’m not sure what you’re looking for. You can assign any action to any button, from a basic shortcut to opening specific urls in your browser, even run scripts. Native mac features like ‘spaces’ are easily manageable from the mouse as well.
Also, each app can have its own assignments, which are automatically set up when you switch from one app to another.
I couldn’t live without it :slight_smile:

Kensington Trackball, speeds up my workflow, especially in audio post production and music mixing and mastering. Won’t go back to a regular mouse. Great on the wrist.

I guess I may need to take another look. Email sent to them, the reply was, NO MAC drivers.

Rich the Weather Guy

Whatever it is, daemons if you will, it works pretty fine. These mouses initially are for gamers.
I never ever used a mac mouse since i bought my first mac 25 years ago :slight_smile:
Screenshot 2022-06-05 à 01.53.53

Kensington Track Ball. Tried the slim pro but returned it cuz the scroll ring was a bit sticky, I use the Orbit. Do tons of sound work, too, love it. Never thought I would try one, but. Now I wouldn’t ever want to go back to a regular mouse, lol.

Logitech MX Master 2s

Not just the buttons, movement and combination with keyboard too! :+1:

(Discontinued by Manufacturer) Current version is 3

Here is where I ended up…(I should have closed out this discussion)
I could not get the Logitech MX Master 2 to work again on this iMac. Their tech support could not resolve the issue.
So they sent me (free of charge) an MX Master 3, which has been working fine ever since.

I am still interested in that Steel mouse, but it is expensive and again, I would need to be able to program ALL of the buttons to even have an interest.

Thanks to all who replied…

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

I love gaming and I’ve heard good things about the Logitech hero it’s quite expensive and too pointy for my personal liking. I use a cheapish one from Amazon, it only has 7 buttons, two on each side and three on top, so probably not enough for you.

Magic Trackpad with 3 finger drag and two finger tap activated.

Taped underneath to attach it to the right side of my Magic Keyboard. Both are then in the same place all the time.

Perfect.

Haven’t touched a mouse in 10 years.

Cool! :smile:

Rich the Weather Guy

I use simple, but nice) Logitech RX 250 )))