“Brainstorm” :wink:

1 Like

iCO - Corner

Tiny suggestion :yawning_face: : the selected to left, then :
O > ( ) > | |
Or the contrary :grin:

Sens logique

Ed. Don’t know why, all text became H1, no reason :

Ed2. Ok in fact there is a bug (or wanted ?) : puting Hr just below text put in H1.

RESPONSIVE - Update sizes

Size update (def no more in connection with current screen resolutions) ; I know : :pray: Bootstrap

Sizes_Update

BRIC Social - Size

I admit, I quibble a little, but :sweat_smile: to get a precise value > text field value

:pray: BLOC/BRIC - Deleting associated styles

When deleting brics/blocs, also associated style (popup choice, also with a secund choice (?) if a style is associated to something else).

:pray: COLOR PALET - Linking to Systeme palette

Maybe only personal, with affinity you can create colors palettes and save them for OSx.
Then from bloc we could recuperate them.
Very usefull for creating visual ID and gfx in Aff (+ photshop etc), an then getting them in one click in Blocs (rather than having to create and create - if changes - colors in bloc).

Something like this :

With different icones by Blocs / Osx

Capture d’écran 2024-04-09 Ă  14.31.49

:pray: EDITOR CODE - Cmd+F & toggle

Very usefull with lots of lines, cmd+f ; if not possible, suggestion (something ~that ?) :

Also, something that was usefull with TextWrangler : a kind of toogle for some code (with left arrow, where numbers of lines), selection and click on arrow, or selection and right-click and “toggle” (?).
Also usefull with lots of lines.

Of course the Editor isn’t a standalone editor soft, but those “tricks” would be (personnaly) usefull : not seeing nor changing some fragments of code (then seeing only what we want to focus on), quick direct search with result automaticaly (scrolling) highlighted

The idea is to have (plenty of) snippets, coding fragments functions, to be added as easily than brics and blocs, then Pebble :grin: :+1:

Eg :

• Randoming (image, text
 even Brics
)
  • Redirecting page
  • Loader css
  • etc.

Very usefull and good value for non-coders, enhancing also creative possibilities.

Gonna create a list (as non good coder, so many times I thought “if this little thing” could exist by drag n drop, i’t be so cool)

OKAAAY :grin:

Just made the translation of “bric”, and it has nothing to do with “Bricks” (“brique” in french) :rofl:
If thought spontaneously a Brick because you build with Blocs.app, which is why Pebble :grin:
PEBBLE > BRIC(KS) > BLOCS :house:

ANIMATIONS - “Loopable”

I suppose it is dependant of bootstrap, in cas not or possibility, no one of the animations allows a clean infinite “loopable” animation (as eg : a letter turning 360 continuously, don’t remmber precisely but I remember missing the “continuity” in all case with no visual “cut” or incoherency).
The possibility to loop “linearly and inifnitely” with existing animations or others.

:pray: VIDEO - .Mov

Nowadays with fiber brandwidth and increasing use of videos, an add of .mov woudl be great,

• Net gain of fineness and nettety globally with no consideration of weight
  • And considering weight, gain of fineness for little videos “light” (eg. for nice fonts
)
  • Time saver with screen record by default as a standard n°1 use, rather than having plenty of clicks to push in .mp4 (even, non hard users do not have softs for compression)

And a tiny suggestion : a “Video” category in lybrari by default (click saver and has sense with increasing use
)

:pray: :sparkles: EDITOR - Last by default

Tremendous time when opening the editor I :

1. Click on menu
  2. Go down mouse
  3. Click on Additional CSS
    =
    x(all launchs)
    = :melting_face:

As suggested upper with Project Parameter, last categorie opened by default.

If not possible, then “Additional CSS” by default ?
Supposing all of us use it the mostly (?).

:bulb: FX BRICS - Colors

Tiny sugg, a colors choice in dedicated upper area ; with plenty of those brics, i’d be apreciated to colorise on ou way.
Pete did it with Flexy Foot, maybe adding this to the API (no idea how it goes) as standard ?

*Bellow green “Page attachment” in fact, anyway.

Updated

LAYERS - Show/Hide

With the hide icone that plants a lot (personaly I have a lot of time to reboot the app to be able to show/hide layer), so to signal it first,
And the idea was (it may be fast to code then to resolve, the time to resolve, as it has sens
) adding “Show or hide” in right-click menu (just upper Exclude ? so we have both).

Capture d’écran 2024-04-10 Ă  01.01.57

Forgot (impossible to click on it, even 30 sec after a reboot once)
Capture d’écran 2024-04-10 Ă  01.01.30

LIBRARY - Right Click > Categorie

2-3-4 click saver each time,
Right click menu “Send to a category” opens the pop already done (img2)

Capture d’écran 2024-04-10 Ă  01.40.12

Hey @3RIC has your keyboard cooled down now? :rofl: :rofl:

A lot to take in one go for @Norm - but some good points !

1 Like

:laughing:
Just some “need” I had in time as humble user, if one of them is considered it’d already be great.

1 Like

:pray: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: CLASS MANAGER - Sorting

Sorting alphabetically styles.
Subject already tackled, with the reason why it is as it is (sort by code
), I persist because

• we non coders users do not care about this dev pov,
  • we have the habit to sort alphabeticaly (tables, finder
),
  • it’d be so much more usefull to sort alpha, especially for
    – those who rename “semantically” classes (name-surname-nickname-v1)
    – with lots of class (= big projects) for better view + quick access

(Personaly my biggest wish with color palette Osx link + sorting drag’n drop)

My eyes have melted just reading it all!

3 Likes