Wordpress Blocs v4

Hey everyone, I’m looking for Blocs users to help test the Wordpress functionality in Blocs 4.

I’m looking for those with a general or advanced knowledge of Wordpress development.

5 Likes

Sign me up! I have been using Pinegrow WordPress and been super frustrated lately.

1 Like

+1. Was looking at WP template builders a month ago and decided to wait for this.

1 Like

Learning Wordpress Freelancing right now. Would love to test with Blocs 4

1 Like

sign me up norm

1 Like

would love me some wordpress :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use Wordpress for blogs, but probably I’m not the best person to try that integration, but in case you need me I’m here to help…

1 Like

With your knowledge, I think you would be my first choice. :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you @KBConcepts:slight_smile:

1 Like

Very happy to help out, Norm. Quite well versed in WP myself.

1 Like

@Norm, I’ve been building WP sites with DIVI. I haven’t used Blocs as much lately, but will consider it if you’re able to effectively export to WP with v4. I’d be happy to help with testing this. Thx

2 Likes

Hi, I’m a WP user, I’ve just started working with Blocks and I would be happy to participate too

2 Likes

Hi! I wonder if it is still possible to be a part of this team?

Hi, this is a great news. I was thinking about creating a blog in wp using divi by elegant themes, which is a complete editor as far as I know. Do you think this wordpress bloc 4 might be a good/better choice instead? Should I have to wait a bit more? @Norm Thank you

Hi @FrozenFrog

I’m guessing, since beta testing of the WP-integration still needs to commence (as far as I know), we’re at least several weeks away from launch (guestimating here). So if you need to do the project right now, I’d start working in Divi. I’m also eagerly awaiting the integration of WordPress support, but let’s not forget this is a tremendous undertaking and @Norm still needs to fix bugs and provide other updates too. Even if he was to work fulltime on the WP-integration, I can see this taking months (the loop and hooks in WP can be a bit finicky). So we’ll just have to wait a little longer. I’d much rather have Norm taking his time and deliver a good integration then he’d rush things.

5 Likes

Will Blocs 4 Wordpress functionality be based on Gutenberg Blocks?

Hello Norm.

I’m someone who wants to quickly use Wordpress at Blocs.
I also want to work as a tester

1 Like

You know what would be really cool importing WordPress and the installed Plugins along with the Database into Blocs! :slight_smile:

This will save lot of people hehe!! Cant wait!