Blocs V4 is Here šŸ„³

Excellent thank you :pray:

Congratulations, Norm. I hope that product will run much faster than other, but I wonā€™t be able to try it. My macbook pro has 16Gb Ram and 512SSD working really fast, but it doesnā€™t support newest versions of MacOS anymore. So my latest one is 10.13. And Blocs 4 supports only 10.14. Such a pity stuff. I wonder if with newer updates of Blocs 4 you could add support of older versions of MacOS?

Try that
http://dosdude1.com/catalina/
YOLO

The thanksgiving code works only for Blocs but not for BlocksPlus. When I add both to the cart I get same discount amount.

Thank you @Norm :star_struck:
V4 Upgrade I have to upgrade this evening. ~~~

1 Like

IĀ“m also on High Sierra. It works for me! @Norm said, that some of the beta-testers also run 10.13.
But long term support is 10.14.

@Blocs_User shared a link to upgrade to Mojave:

I believe it works at present on High Sierra but not guaranteed for the life of Bloc 4. In other words you may find there are problems in six months or a year, whereas Mojave will be safe for the duration.

I think there is a degree of caution over High Sierra to avoid a repeat of what happened with El Capitan and Blocs 3 where support was dropped after a few months. Itā€™s perfectly possible that you may never have a problem though.

2 Likes

Yes, Value Added Theft always sucks :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Give the Blocs V4 trial a try, it runs on 10.13 but we donā€™t officially support it as support may be dropped over the next year or so.

Plus expansion is not discounted only the v4 app.

hi, i donā€™t have this icon, is this normal?
thanks

neither me, may be itā€™s only for bloc plus extension ?
Iā€™ve just bought blocs 4 only.

Hey @Vonmaurus

That icon launches Solis. Also created by @Norm

2 Likes

Hey Malachiman
thank you very much!

1 Like

Hey Blocs 4 is absolutely perfect. Congratulations to @Norm to this fantastic job.
I am happy to be part of it.

In the video I saw some new hero blocs. There are new blocs in the new version?

I think itā€™s from Blocs Store. Custom Blocs packages.

Ah ok. Thanks Eldar

Hi @Norm and everyoneā€¦ So now that Blocs V4 is outā€¦ thereā€™s an easier way to change the color and style of the mobile menu hamburger inside Blocs app? I guess the million $ question :smile:

1 Like

:grimacing: Iā€™m afraid not but it is on my list of things to address going forward!

2 Likes

Writer Mode is a great addition. I can spend an hour (no exaggeration) agonising over a single sentence when writing text (or editing the text a client provides), to make it as succinct and efficient as possible; using the fewest words to convey the maximum amount of information to the reader. Having a distraction free ā€˜canvasā€™ really helps focus the mind. Itā€™s one of the reasons I use Slugline 2 when writing scripts (Iā€™m a professional magician, storyteller and palm reader in my night job).

3 Likes