Blocs v4 - wish list

I’m for the class editor to always open in the normal state. No matter what…

Casey

6 Likes

I also would like to see it always open at normal in the class editor.

4 Likes

I hope Class Editor always opens in normal mode (like it was in the previous versions of Blocs, I think). Hopefully, sooner than version 4 (3.4?:pray:)

5 Likes

What do you mean by “normal mode”?

Open any class and it’s in the normal state. (No hover)

Casey

2 Likes

Me too. So many times I’ve edited the :hover by mistake and wondered what was happening lol.

4 Likes

I didn’t realise the maintained last state of the Class Manager was such a problem.

2 Likes

IMPORT .OAM FILES FROM HYPE!!! THANKS :grinning:

2 Likes

NEW GALLERY IMAGES…:wink:

2 Likes

It would be nice if Blocs app itself could support the window snapping application Magnet: https://magnet.crowdcafe.com

I am very often using shortcuts to place application windows full size or left-right aligned, and currently Blocs does not work with that.

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

That would be really nice. I use Magnet and it works great. I’ve always wondered why Blocs does not work.

Casey

3 Likes

DEFINITELY! that would be a blessing! :ok_hand:

Are you referring to the ones built into the assets Manager?

Hello,

1. CMS Export for GravCMS

Thanks!!

4 Likes

Just checked GravCMS. Looks very simple and an effective CMS.
It will be great to have an export for blocs.

YES!!! please…

1 Like

I would like the ability to move colours within the global swatches panel for preferred position and also have tool tip descriptions appear on hover. Actually it would be useful if custom descriptions appeared in the side panel on hover. “Off White” is probably more useful as a description to remember than FDFDFD.

1 Like

They already do this.
swatch-tooltips

4 Likes

Not on my computer with 3.4b8.

try holding the cursor over a tile for a second or two for the tooltip to trigger.

I’ve also added support for swatch names to show in the sidebar well in 3.8 build 9.
swatch%20name

:sunglasses:

3 Likes