Minimalist Blocs Library for Blocs 5

I’ve been using ChatGPT API for copy and code. It’s great for quick conversions of JQuery to JavaScript. It’s not a replacement for knowing no code though. I find sometimes it calls nonexistent functions or looses context easily.

MacGPT for the win. Inline is a cool feature. Doesn’t work in every app though.

I have a project on the go at the moment and all the content has been run through and tweaked by ChatGPT :joy:

1 Like

Do you need a fancy button? MacGPT is your buddy:

Small Potato Ltd 29-03-2023 at 20.56

2 Likes

If @Eldar, the BlocsMaster, charged $99 for a quarter of what his spent so much time and effort into this work for us it would be worth every penny. Wait the final release… save your $ or just stay with the way you have been using blocs.

2 Likes

Love to see a tutorial on How to use this! :smile:

1 Like

Ooohh, I should use it clean and convert some of my old jQuery code :grinning:

Yeah. I ask it to change it to pure JavaScript and make it tidy. That make it tidy bit will often make the code more optimised.

Let’s move the discussion here

Sorry @Eldar

Been toying around with Minimalist for a few hours: what an amazing piece of work!! A very big thank you to Eldar!! This is a big time saver!!!

2 Likes

Thanks, happy to hear that! I’m already looking forward to release the 1.1 version with lots of improvements and new sections.

https://twitter.com/blocsmaster/status/1641371687559077893

2 Likes

1.1 update for the Minimalist Library is live now

12 Likes

A great update!!! Thanks!!

2 Likes

What a tremendous work you have put together. Especially in the update that just came out. Finally we have navigation menus. :slight_smile:
Quick question is there a place (link) where we can see each one of the sections live?
It would be so much easier to look and see what is available for each section.

1 Like

Thank you my friend! You can go to BlocsLibrary.com and click on the Preview in the navigation menu. Use the Categories button to switch between different sections.

2 Likes

Thank you that’s just what I was looking for. :slight_smile: You being a blocs builder/developer guru I knew you had thought about it.

1 Like

Ideally, I want to create a separate page for each section (it is the only way to preview navigation blocs), but as I have about a 1000 already (and at least as many are coming in the future) I am not sure it will be wise to do in Blocs. My biggest Blocs project was about 300 pages, and although it was OK, it wasn’t perfect.

1 Like

Well, I have improved the previewing experience for the Navigation sections as well by placing lots of space between the different sections.

PREVIEW HERE

If you have previously visited this page, make sure to refresh using Command and R keys.

3 Likes

:rotating_light: 1.2 update for the Minimalist Library is live :rotating_light:

5 Likes

wow! Awesome! :beers:

2 Likes

You’ve been putting in some serious time for this update, my friend. I so appreciate your work. Just curious have you updated the Preview for this update?

1 Like

Hi KB:

I always check here: Minimalist Blocs Library 1.0 Beta Preview and it does look updated, but there is no date.

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

Thanks for replying. I did check that already.
It hard to tell what has been added, updated or new.