Minimalist Blocs Library for Blocs 5

:man_technologist:t2:

6 Likes

okay, fade to black - and go! :grinning:

1 Like

The official Demo & Guideline video is ready, but I am still putting together the beta package! Still a few hours away (and it’s already 1:25AM here in Korea), but I am going to release it today/tonight no matter what! :muscle:

In a meantime, if any of you plan on beta testing the new Minimalist Library in the near future, I recommend to watch the video below. (Some parts are similar to the previous Preview video I have done last week, but some things are new and more polished now)

13 Likes

Simply breathtaking!!! :+1: :+1:
Fantastic work Eldar!

Rich the Weather Guy

3 Likes
  • Made with Minimalist Blocs Library in under 25 minutes :sunglasses:
5 Likes

And in the pocket!!! A big thank you Eldar!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for your support! It’s just the beginning! Stay tuned for HUGE update on April 28th! :sunglasses:

P.S. Now I go to sleep, it’s 6:28AM and I haven’t moved from my desk for 15 hours or so :joy:

5 Likes

Vielen Dank, Eldar. Schlaf gut.

1 Like

Did I miss a message, why is this “closed”. I am ready to purchase.
https://blocsmaster.podia.com/minimalist-blocs-library-unstyled

1 Like

Thanks, but you already have it for free in your account! :slight_smile:

All Blocs Master members can access it for free.

2 Likes

You have to watch that, it’s not good. After decades of desk work, I now have an edema on my coccyx (tailbone) that has not resolved for over a year. I can’t sit or stand for long anymore, each day is a constant painful balancing act. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. It is not worth it, believe me.

1 Like

Nice to hear :smile: but how do I get it?

Thanks for the advice, Pete! I actually have something similar already too. A couple of years back, I couldn’t sit for more than 10 minutes. I still remember how I was recording voiceover for the Blocs 4 Website Course while laying upside down on my apartment floor.

2 Likes

It’s in your Blocs Master account dashboard under your products. You have the ‘Styled’ version, which is full version with 3 libraries. Maybe you are trying to purchase the ‘Unstyled’ version. It is already included in your product.

2 Likes

Have you seen those zero gravity workstations. :grin:

I would get one of those if
 I had room in my office, and I had a cool $20k to drop :rofl:

Anyway
 back to your thread

1 Like

Just got in from watching Snoop Dog in concert with my son!

And treated to seeing this amazing project from @Eldar is out!

Can’t wait to read it in more depth to tomorrow.

Amazing

1 Like

@Eldar getting this project shipped must have taken a huge amount of effort, it’s huge!

Well done :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Thanks! There is still a lot of work to do to make it what I want it to be! :pray:t2:

1 Like

Is it right, you’re asking a lot of money for a beta that doesn’t even have a preview?

You’re getting a lot for your money. And if you don’t want to use the beta, just wait for the final release. Simple.

6 Likes