Tab Anything is the coolest.
This tool can really help take your Blocs website to the next level. Tab Anything is a special button-group that behaves like tabs or even a slider. It’s designer friendly, allowing you to style the button group as pagination dots, labels or even images. Tab Anything supports both vertical and horizontal orientation. It capable of slide and fade transitions, an optional responsive mobile dropdown button and much more. You can “tab” literally anything, including entire blocs sections themselves!
Here’s a link to Tab Anything’s 2nd generation release update information for safe keeping.
There’s a lot you can do.
It’s a button-group that behaves like both tabs and a slider. It’s designer-friendly and supports vertical orientation, slide and fade transitions, an optional responsive mobile dropdown button and more.
- Tabs are UI components that help organize content and help reduce the need to scroll the web page.
- Button Groups are useful indicators that actions of each button are related.
- Tab Anything is a button-group that behaves like tabs. or It has some unexpected features.
It as easy as assigning a class to the target elements you want as tabs. The naming convention for the classes is simple and it’s documented right inside the UI.
See documentation here (pdf)
- Pricing tables with switchable behavior (ex. monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Elaborate hero sliders with columns, other brics and more!
- Alternate product views
- Pagination for any elements
- Unique mixed media galleries
- Horizontal, vertical and new* rotated label orientations
- New* Filter mode reserves the first tab to show all tab content.
- Optional dropdown at smaller screen widths
- Choose from Text, Bullets or Bars, Images or Images w/Text as nav style presets.
- Generous additional control over styles.
- Directional slide & fade transitions for the target elements
- Keyboard support and other accessibility features
- Unlimited instances per page
- 25 tabs per instance.
- Make slider or tabs from CMS content. (beta)