Sticky Navbar with shadow

Hi,
there is a small shadow on the sticky navbar … I like it, is there a way to change the shadow …dont find a class for that !?
Any ideas ?
thanks
tom

Here’s a post from before about this. If you search the forum a lot of questions can be answered.

Casey

Hi @casey1823
Thanks for your help. I found that inside the forum. I use this class with blocs 2 and it works. But with blocs 3 it don’t work. Did this class work for you?
Thanks for your time and help
Tom

Try this @tom2

<style>
.sticky-nav.sticky {
box-shadow:0 0px 0px;}
</style>

This will remove the shadow but you can adjust the numbers as you need.

2 Likes

I don’t get why we have to use code… why is this not easily done in Blocs 3?

@KBConcepts Actually I tried just using this as a class .sticky-nav.sticky and set the background box class with no color and it worked! No code necessary. It’s more about knowing all the classes available and what they control.

casey

3 Likes

You @casey1823 are so right about “It’s more about knowing all the classes available and what they control.” Thanks so answering.
Maybe our friend @Eldar will add this to his list of tutorials. :grinning:

Hello @KBConcepts,

It is already on the list of tutorials :slight_smile: I think I have done more than one video on this topic. And, in my experience, Blocs 2 is not that different from Blocs 3 in this regard :slight_smile:

Looking for Menu section videos and you will see it there!

Cheers,
Eldar

2 Likes

I remember seeing them but when the topic turned to not working using 3 I didn’t think about the videos. Should have looked from the start.

Thanks
Casey

@Eldar sorry I was not referring just the subject of the sticky-nav alone, but a tutorial on “all the classes available and what they control.” :smile:

2 Likes

ahhhh Sorry! I didn’t understand that! You can look online for Bootstrap 4 classes, but actually, I am planning to cover some of this ‘finding the right classes’ topic in the next months Mastering Blocs update!

2 Likes

I knew this would be on your schedule. :grinning:

1 Like

I glad February is a short month, we won’t have to wait as long. :slight_smile:

casey

2 Likes