Wish list (brainstorm)

Yes I know, didn’t explained well, sorry.

There is only one animation fx that looks “coherent” in it’s infinite linear moov visually : impulse.

An eg to illustrate my purpose, the 3D big shape bottom lefft, no way to get a 2d (img, txt
) 360° continuously rotation as this.

Btw i suppose it depends on bootstrap, was a pious wish :slight_smile:

Ed. Forgot the eg link : https://www.normandie.website

Added in “Pebble”

I am convinced that these “pebbles” would bring a comparative advantage over others, and this, capitalizing on wysiwig work already done with the BRICS, would it not already be by integrating the fundamentals CSS in WYSIWIG (there is full of Online CSS Generators, Imagine each CSS generator there CSS Generators - CSS Portal as a Pebble, How Fantastic would become Blocs for non coders in term of Potential of creativity as easy how-to for cool things even basics css).
Imagine (for non -coders) : to be able in ~5 clicks to add a pebble on H1 XXL in header (or a Hn Fx pebble), and with some adjustments (sliding cursor as for social’s bric) in right frame, to add and adjust an Infinite Ease Scale of its size as for external colored shadow (size as blured) loop animation etc
 Btw you get the idea.

EXTENSION - Modal Z++++++

Not usefull as it is to get some brics (once mouse hover pannel, Extension’s modal disapears), click saver (not having to move pannels) ; if a basic Z-index quick to be done (?)

As it has sens : clicking [+] is to get Blocs (after this click, who cares about pannels ?).

:bulb: Ux folders

Folders (must already be multi-selection of Blocs possible*( :pray:)) for classifying “layers” without having any repercution with .hml, just for managing, Expandable/Collapsabel by double click (+ classic right-click rename/delete/etc.).

Very handy for big projects + multi website in a single .file

With Hide|Lock|(non)Export(as for all layers as tackled upper :pray:) also, justy not repercuting directly on code.

As eg img (several site with same file, with the advantage to have same class etc, but when exporting, lots of activate/desactivate, as long list that could be shorted by Hiding).

Then,

• gain use (quick view, organisation also
)
  • gain time/clicks (lock, hide, export
 drag upper/dwn
)

*As why not for Brics ? **

** And Pebbles :rofl: :grin:

Personnal little wish : “net” (alpha 1) colors as the blue one (selected layer) :heart: :orange_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :strawberry: :apple: :tangerine: :sparkles:

:rocket: LAYERS - Opening all childs in one click

Great idea because suipposingly very less to code and massive click saver :

How many time did you :

• Click on a Bric
    • Click his Child
      • Click his Child
        • Click his Child
          • Click his Child
            • Click his Child
              • Click his Child
                • Got it :sweat_smile:

Or in middle of all of this

Simply ; [CMD+Click] on a layer opens all children until the last one.

Thought : are layers no one can modify obligated to be shown ? It ads levels

This has been added in v5.2.4 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

LAYERS - Double-click

Double-click on the “layer” (blue) to open the bloc/bric, rather than having to get the little “10px” arrow

ALT + <>

Not important btw, personnaly, tremendous time I Alt+> as it is standard in all apps (text edit
) to “jump”, and nope, the shortcut is assignated to displacement.
Thought : we may are more many to use this basic shortcut than dispalcement (personnaly never), if yes this may be prior ?
Wish : to remedy to this by default or for us (if already possible, ghow please ?).

Capture d’écran 2024-04-15 Ă  17.45.29

Classes : Sorting + Colors

Colors : usefull for quick view classification ~“semantically” (if possible with Maj + click selection that is already in place)

:pray: Alphabetical sorting

classs-colors

An indicator of some sort which shows the images/graphics being used in a project.
I sometimes work with a lot of images.

4 Likes

Good idea :+1:

Light theme - ico

I’m using light theme for first time, after a “flash” transition :laughing: it’s now def my fav, so lighter/minimal/even somehow more modern (maybe because of less borders contrast), lov it :star_struck:, btw

Just a tinny wish please, because many times I can’t make the difference and have stupidly to click and click to compare to know wich one is activated or not (many unnecessary clicks in future if it stays at it is) , adding more contrast between both icones (one white ?).

Capture d’écran 2024-04-24 Ă  13.48.42

On this screen (increased “ratio”) we see the diference, but impossible on my display, don’t know why

2 Likes

:bulb: Colors > Colors palette

Double-click on a color opens the Color Manager (with the respective color selected ?), usefull and click saver for changing the #color

• not having to search and launch the color Manager, ok there are shorcuts but

• 
we directly get the concerned color (from many different situations : background, text
)

Would be usefull in any case, and very usefeull for big project with plenty of colors, as any project with very light colors difference.

Double-click on the pink selection, it opens the color manager with the pink selected, direct changing it.
Also usefull because it wouldn’t add color to selected elements (and having to delete them in right frame, it may talk to some of you
).

( :pray: Already tackled : moving colors)

I’ve tweaked this for tomorrows beta.

Unselected

Selected

1 Like

Modal - Auto-trigged

I suppose it isn’t possible (?) then as feat suggestion : modal ato-launched.
In my case I need an input message :

• more visible with more impact (for being unavoidable)
  • that doen’t change at all the “structure”, btw in Z+
  • more customisable (with parameters already at disposal)

than the Alert message.

Then it’d be cool to have a modal auto-trigged when page loaded without the need of a button and having to click.

< troll >
It’d also add in creativity ways in design (personnaly would luv to experiment ~“2.5D”, 3d spline in modal that has no background with behind body page with video or css animation background or even with other 3d spline etc.
In some years you’ll have 3d mascotts auto-trigged with IA talking to you : "Hi I’m Pingouin, may I help you (IA dialog if yes
) ? Behind me all informations about my family
 (as eg tyo illustrate, close modal)
< /troll >

Suggestion

Even better :

:bulb: And CMD + MAJ + Click (or anyhting else) to close the “layer” with all its children.

Personnaly : even all childrens closed. Or why not, if not (some users can indeed prefer keeping childrens layers open/close as it is ready to be re-“opened”), a “kill” to open/close all parents/children (as adding Ctrl
?).
Hope it is undersstandable :grin: :melting_face:

:bulb: MENU - Mouse Hover & Mouse click

As “beginner” for menu+submenu, it wasn’t spontaneous to find how-to get menu mouse hover. (then time to search, etc.)
Indeed mouse click and mouse hover are dispatched.
(And between parents/childrens of Navbar + Smartnav, and to have to go to the final child :melting_face: )

Suggestion : both at same place.

Gain easy access beginners, thing to be memorised, and with this way fun the possibility to mix hover (eg. basics links) and click (eg. a mega menu) in same navbar, then more flexibility/“power”.

(also the arrow away, we surely are more many not wanting it, or only when on_click, or on demand with a check-box
 ?)

Blocs app delete remove menu arrow hover click

.dropdown-toggle::after {
	display:				none;
	}

Adding link on Hover title menu

It seems to be impossible to get a link on title when activating hover.

The content of propositions changes when changing the type, it’d be great to have a link possible once Type on “open”.
Logic, spontaneous, easy one click for beginners
 for a menu very standard and usefull.

x

:bulb: Left frame - Page + Layers combined

Supposing it may be few to code

Gain for duplicating/displacing layers from page to another, as for styles (right-click copy style > paste style), etc.
Gain view of structuration if needed to compare one page to another one
Btw usefull and on-demandé.

(with the pages below the other in right VP ; clicking on a layer from another page in left frame that brings immediatly with scrolling in roght Vp to the bric
 :rocket: super fast access)

Forgot an arrow right of the page blue line for a toggle

:bulb: Shortcut - Show/Hide all pannels

It’d be cool and usefull to be able to hide with one shortcut (definable with osx pref keyboard) all pannels ; and show (+Maj ?).
When re-show, with all pannels as there where before hiding.

Ed. In fact it is the thing missing :grin:

:pray: :sparkles: IMG - MultiSelection

MAJ+Click, or mouse selection in thumbs mode, don’t know
 but yet having to delete each image one by one :cry: :hourglass_flowing_sand: :melting_face:

Ed. OK was fast (don’t know why I thought having to confirm each time
), btw this situation is frequent, it’d be a good thing (as for layer left frame , as eg for hiding multiple layers, etc.). “MAJ” is
 Magic :sparkles: :grin: :pray: